- Direct instruction to students in need of social, emotional, and behavioral interventions(Including Social Thinking, Zones of Regulation, and Second Step Curriculums)
- Perform diagnostic assessments to help in the identification of individual student's learning needs
- Oversee and coordinate the RTI-B process for the school
- Work with classroom teachers to identify students in need of support
- Identify scientifically-based interventions, provide professional development to teachers and staff in the use of identified interventions, and oversee implementation of intervention programs
- Perform data analysis to identify trends in student behavior and develop corresponding instructional strategies for implementation
The successful candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Response to Intervention, Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS), Social/Emotional Skills Curriculum, and scientifically-based intervention programs. Applicants must have a BA/BS (MA/MS preferred) and a valid Maine teaching certificate 020 or 282E.
Applicants must have a current State of Maine Department of Education Criminal History Record Check prior to employment. Applications can be completed at https://msad15.org/employment/