RSU #16 is looking for a School Counselor to work with students at either Minot Consolidated School or Elm Street School. (The position was previously a shared position, but the district is adding an additional School Counselor. Therefore, the school will be determined based on the strengths of the candidate and the needs of the schools.) A successful candidate will:
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, administrators, community leaders and other stakeholders to promote and support student success
- Have experience working with children at the elementary level
- Be able to provide whole class lessons to students at various grade levels to meet the needs of the students
- Have experience supporting PBIS
- Hold a current Maine School Counselor Certification (075)
Deadline: Open Until Filled
To apply, go to www.rsu16.org and download a "Faculty"application.
A full application packet includes: a completed application, cover letter, resume, 3 current signed letters of reference, transcripts, certification and fingerprinting. Application packets can be emailed or mailed.
You may email a completed packet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject field, please put position you are applying for.
Or mail to RSU 16, 3 Aggregate Rd., Poland, ME 04274.
A separate application packet needs to be sent for each position a candidate is applying for.
Closing Date: Until a suitable candidate is found