Waldo County Technical Center (WCTC)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: OPEN UNTIL A SUITABLE CANDIDATE IS DETERMINED
Waldo County Technical Center seeks qualified applicants for the full-time position of CTE Director.
The Director of Career and Technical Education performs highly advanced managerial work providing direction and guidance in strategic operations and planning. They are responsible for leading and overseeing statewide, multi-stakeholder engagement in Career and Technical Education (CTE), Industry Certifications, programs of study, implementation and oversite of the Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Center (Perkins V) grant and works with divisions in the current and future programming with a focus to career and college. The goal is relevancy and to improve the seamless transition for students from K-12 into higher education, the workforce, and the military.
- Master's degree required with state certification 040
- Must possess a knowledge of state and federal CTE guidelines, curriculum analysis and development, and use of technology applications in the classroom
- Must possess experience and skills in budget management, records management and data interpretation
- Ability to utilize technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports and communicate with others
- Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, parents, teachers, administrators, and business/industry leaders.
TO APPLY, CONTACT:
Region 7 Director Search
c/o Maine School Management Association
49 Community Drive
Augusta ME 04330
PH: (207) 622-3473