Maine Speech Pathology License and
CHRC Certification Required
- Provide speech/language services to identified students. Including direct speech/language therapy, consultation and monitoring of hearing aids.
- Maintain required records, including daily therapy notes, evaluation reports, IEP’s, progress reports, Maine Care records, and other records.
- Assist in keeping files up to date, complete assessments and attend IEP meetings.
- Identify students in need of speech/language therapy services K-12, including screening incoming kindergarten students, newly transferred students, new referrals, and re-screening of students deferred for developmental reasons.
- Collaborate with teachers and other service providers to assist in making modifications and accommodations in their classroom and in developing language activities.
Salary per Comprehensive Contract
Please forward application, resume, transcripts, certification, and 3 references to:
Superintendent of Schools
PO Box 325
Belfast, ME 04915
41 Lions Way
Belfast ME 04915
Applications Close When Suitable Candidate is Found
Applications available on the Region 71 website: www.rsu71.org