Regional School Unit #13
Anticipated Openings - 2017-2018 School Year
Two Positions Available: One anticipated at South School/Thomaston Grammar School Self-Contained Programs and one anticipated for the District
- LCSW or LCPC licensure
- Maine Criminal History Background Check
- Candidate will be able to:
- Provide specific IEP mandated social work/counseling services to students in the district’s self-contained behavior programs in order to address the students’ social-emotional and behavioral needs. Additional support for other students may be required on an as needed basis.
- Engage in positive conflict resolution between families and schools.
- Provide consultation/staff development to school personnel in areas of need.
- Complete appropriate special education documentation in a timely manner.
- Conduct formal/informal student assessments.
- Coordinate services with outside agencies as necessary.
Applicants for this position must have the appropriate educational background, experience, CHRC certification, and licensure.
Please submit an Application for Teaching Position (available on www.rsu13.org under Central Office, Employment or by calling 207-596-2002), along with the required documents to RSU #13, Attn: Human Resources, 28 Lincoln Street, Rockland, ME 04841.