RSU 20 is seeking a Social Worker for Day Treatment Programs. This clinician will provide support and supervision of school-based day treatment Section 28 and Section 65 services. This entails individual and group theraphy, classroom support and providing weekly supervision of the Educational Technicians who work with students identified for Section 28 and 65 services, as well as creating and updating required student documentation.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or conditional (LMSW-cc), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), or conditional (LCPC-C).
- Knowledge of Medicaid billing (KEPRO) including prior authorizations, Continued Stay Requests and Behavioral Health Professional supervision.
- Knowledge of MaineCare Section 28 and 65 assessments, Individual Treatment Plan preparation, and Individual Treatment Plan reviews.
- Team-oriented worker.
- Knowledge of positive behavior support plans and behavior programming.
- Knowledge of SEL curriculum.
- Knowledge of child and adoescent development.
FEDERALLY FUNDED POSITION
Applications can be found on our website at www.rsu20.org.
Please send your
completed application and supporting documents to:
Superintendent of Schools
6 Mortland Road
Searsport ME 04974
Call 548-6643 for further information or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org