Looking to have a fantastic summer? Well look no further!
Tripp Lake Camp is located in Poland, Maine. Founded in 1911, Tripp Lake is considered one of the finest girls’ camps in the country. Our 7 week residential summer camp for girls ages 7 to 16 offers a broad array of team and individual sports, performing and visual arts, and outdoor living. In a fun and stimulating environment, we provide a range of opportunities for girls to challenge themselves, gain confidence and expand their horizons. We are situated on 260 acres, with a mile of shorefront. Tripp Lake Camp is accredited by the American Camping Association.
Tripp Lake Camp is looking for advisors.
Advisors are the primary caregivers for each age group of campers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in the direction, supervision, and organization of campers in their living unit, within activities and throughout the camp in order to meet the intended camper outcomes.
- Responsible for leading and assisting with the teaching of activities.
- Actively participate in all program areas as assigned.
- Assist in program areas such as waterfront, nature, all camp activities, and arts and crafts as directed.
- Provide the daily care of each camper within your supervision including recognition of personal health needs.
- Be alert to campers and staff needs and assist them with personal and/or health problems, and discuss with camp health manager and/or resident camp director when appropriate.
- Be alert to equipment and facilities to ensure utilization, proper care, and maintenance is adhered to; report repairs needed promptly to camp director.
- Work closely with the Camp Director, parents and bunk staff and activity counselors to provide campers with the best summer program Tripp Lake Camp can provide.
Tripp Lake offers competitive salary, air-conditioned living quarters, room and board and an excellent salary and travel allowance.
To apply visit our website at www.tripplakecamp.com
Call us at 207-998-4347 with any questions