Old Orchard Beach
Special Education, District-wide, multiple positions
Educational Technician III
Full-Time Positions, 2021-22 School Year
Located a ½ mile from the Atlantic Ocean and 15 minutes from Portland, RSU#23 is a 675 student district seeking candidates for multiple Educational Technician III positions to support students with disabilities in a variety of educational settings.
- Valid Maine DOE Educational Technician III Authorization certification
- Valid Maine DOE Criminal History Records Check (CHRC)
- Possess strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Interest in supporting students with various learning styles and needs
- Demonstrate understanding and knowledge of technology
- Willingness to participate in ongoing in-service training
- Interest in participating in the school community outside of the classroom
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
RSU 23 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview