Regional School Unit #13
Contracted Speech Language Pathologist
Elementary and/or Middle School Level
- Maine Speech Pathologist Certification and Licensure
- Maine Criminal History Background Check
- Evaluate and treat speech, language, voice, fluency and dysphagia within a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Provide consultation, direct instruction and modeling both in and out of the classroom to develop a total language/communication environment.
- Be familiar with and be able to complete required State Special Education paperwork associated with case management and provision of Special Education Services.
Please submit a Teacher application (available on www.rsu13.org under Central Office, Employment or by calling 207-596-2002) with the required documents to: Regional School Unit #13, Attn: Human Resources, 28 Lincoln Street, Rockland, ME 04841 or email to email@example.com.
Position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.