Mt. Blue Regional School District
Mt. Blue Middle School
Position: Social Worker (LCSW)
180 work days per year
- To evaluate and diagnose the needs of students using a psychosocial model for educational purposes.
- Complete mental health assessments and individual treatment plans.
- Provide individual and group therapy for students.
- To maintain appropriate documentation of student progress on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- To act as liaison for teachers, families, and administration as necessary.
- Communicate closely with other professionals, including social work staff, school psychology staff, other therapists, special education director.
- Hold a current State of Maine Clinical Professional Counselor License (LCSW) and Criminal History Record Check (Maine DOE fingerprinting approval)
Interested individuals should submit a letter of intent, a non-teaching application, current resume, 3 signed letters of recommendation (written within the past three years), transcripts, copy of license and DOE CHRC Approval to: Mt. Blue Regional School District, ATTN: Human Resources, 129 Seamon Road, Suite 2, Farmington, ME 04938. The search for this position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. AA/EOE