Hilltop School is seeking highly energetic, fun, and loving staff to substitute in the absence of head teachers and float teachers on an as needed basis. Shifts and Hours vary based on the needs of the center that particular week. Classroom age ranges are 18 months through 5.
Job duties include interacting with children and their families, providing a fun and safe environment for play and learning, changing diapers/assisting with bathroom breaks, maintaining classroom records, monitoring meals, and supervising and interacting with children during outside time.
This is a great job for college students or anyone looking for flexibility in their schedules.
We are open year round and offer competitive wages.
At least 1 year experience in Early Childhood or a related field preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Some coursework in Early Childhood Education or related field preferred
- Sitting, standing, stooping, reaching, bending, walking, stretching, grasping, repetitive motions.
- Ability to sit on the floor and get up from a seated position.
- May be subject to sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Light lifting (up to 50 lbs. occasionally or up to 10 lbs. frequently)
- Must be able to communicate verbally with others, to include phone and radio equipment.
- Must be able to climb stairs in order to be accessible to classrooms/staff members.
If interested please send resume and your availability.
For more information about our school please visit http://www.bangorhilltopschool.com or like us on Facebook @BangorHilltopSchool.