28.75 hours/week; 36 weeks/year
Rate: $11.19 w/mileage reimbursement
The Dishwasher/Food Delivery Person functions as an integral member of the Food Service Team, helping to provide nutritious meals in accordance with the CACFP rules and regulations.
The ideal candidate:
- Is someone who enjoys meal prep/clean up and looks forward to working as part of a team providing nutritious meals for children and adults.
- Safe storage, sanitation, and delivery of the breakfast, lunch and snacks to the Springvale and Spruce Street classrooms
- Lead dishwashing responsibility at the Emery Street - Sanford location.
- He / She must be willing to travel and have own, reliable vehicle and be willing to transport food to other centers on a daily basis.
Educational Requirements& Experience:
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, GED or HSE equivalent.
- Experience in the area of nutrition, cleaning, sanitizing and dish washing is desirable.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds, reach to an area of two feet and bend to ground level.
- The Dishwasher/Food Service Delivery should be an open, warm, caring and accepting person and be able to demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively as a team member.
- Must not have an active record on the System for Award Management (SAM) website.
Why YCCAC Children Services:
- We offer a competitive salary; excellent orientation, training and supervision; paid holidays and paid time off.
Visit our web site at www.yccac.org for an application.
Completed resumes and applications will be accepted until December 18, 2019.
York County Community Action
6 Spruce Street, P.O. Box 72
Sanford, ME 04073
(207)324-5762 or 1-800-965-5762 Fax (207)459-2811