Office Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
20 hours/week; 46 weeks/year
The Office Coordinator/Administrative Assistant provides Administrative support to the YCCAC Children’s Services Department and greets clients and visitors to the program, via phone and in person.
The ideal candidate:
- Is someone who has a passion to make a difference and wants to help create a positive environment when helping coworkers and the community.
- Administrative support to the Director and Assistant Director including periodic data entry.
- Prepares/disperses all outgoing/incoming internal and external mail, photocopying, laminating and faxing as necessary.
- Processes payment vouchers weekly through the Microix system.
- Greets clients and visitors with courtesy and respect, ascertains their purpose, and directs them accordingly. Provides information regarding program and agency services.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, provides information, routes calls to appropriate person or voicemail.
- Orders/tracks/maintains office supplies according to federal regulations.
Educational Requirements& Experience:
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, GED or HSE equivalent.
- Successful experience working in an office environment; reception/switchboard responsibilities preferred.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office, Word, Publisher and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to exercise patience, resourcefulness and good judgment with callers, visitors and co-workers.
- Must enjoy serving others and working in a collaborative environment.
- Must have reliable form of transportation.
- Must not have a record in the System for Award Management (SAM) website.
Why YCCAC Children Services:
- We offer a competitive salary; excellent orientation, training and supervision; paid holidays and paid time off.
Visit our web site at www.yccac.org for an application.
Completed resumes and applications will be accepted until October 25, 2019.
York County Community Action
6 Spruce Street, P.O. Box 72
Sanford, ME 04073
(207)324-5762 or 1-800-965-5762