LOCATION: Woodside Elementary School (K-5)
HOURS/STATUS: Hours: 8:50 a.m. to 3:20 p.m.
21-30 hours per week
School Year 2019-2020
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
TO APPLY: http://applitrack.com/link75/onlineapp
- Instruct individual and or small groups of students under the indirect supervision of a teacher.
- Prepare instructional materials.
- Review and reinforce learning previously introduced by classroom teacher or designee.
- Manage behavior according to IEP and behavior plans.
- May be required to assist students with mobility constraints, included but not limited to lifting students.
- Three years of post-secondary education or combination equivalent to 90 hours of approved study.
- Department of Education Educational Technician Authorization or ability to obtain.
- Behavioral Health Professional certification preferred.
- Mandt trained or ability to train.
- Strong behavioral management skills, ability to consistently follow and implement positive behavior support plans.
- Demonstrated record keeping skills.
- Proven ability to function as a team member.
- Must be physically capable of lifting up to 50+ lbs.