Great Salt Bay Community School is accepting applications for a third grade teacher position. The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience teaching at the elementary level and a solid understanding of the Maine third grade standards.
- Be knowledgeable of the CAFE reading strategies, Lucy Calkins writing program, the Bridges math program, and the JumpRope reporting system.
- Possess a knowledge of proficiency-based education and the Marzano framework.
- Have an interest and experience in inquiry-based, problem-focused, and student-centered instruction.
- Know how to effectively use technology to enhance and support learning are essential for success.
- Have experience collaborating with grade-level colleagues in a professional learning community.
- 020: General K-8, CHRC required
When a qualified candidate is found.
Please submit teaching application, 3 letters of recommendation, and transcripts to:
Great Salt Bay Community School
559 Main Street
Damariscotta, ME 04543