The Adminsitrative Secretary of the REAL School functions as the key office coordinator for the school. Key duties include:
- maintaining confidential records subject to multiple federal, state, and district laws, regulations, and policies
- processing of requisitions and reimbursements
- school scheduling including, but not limited to, maintaining the Principal/Director's calendar, shared school caldendar, IEP meetings, clinical wrap meetings, school events, etc.
- coordination of the referral and intake process, school registration, attendance reporting, and other functions associated with managing student information
- coordination of payroll (timecards and time input), time-off requests, and managing employee information
- coordination of sending district billing and accounting
- coordinating transportation requests
- fielding and coordinating calls and emails from parents, guardians, school district representatives, case managers, etc.
- coordinating transfer/use of shared district resources (e.g. tables and chairs for events)
- scheduling van maintenance
- coordinates specific vendor accounts (e.g. WEX for vans)
- coordinates schedules, documents, and reporting across district entities
- coordinates school food service with the district food service staff (including billing)
- assists in preparing annual budgets and regular budget review and revision
- coordinates district reporting systems such as Profund, AESOP, SchoolDude, etc.
- all other duties as assigned by the Principal/Director
- High school degree or equivalent
- Expertise in office management software (must be adept with all Google office tools)
- Previous secretarial work with demonstrated ability to operate independently
- Business/public administration background
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic and fluid environment
- Demonstrated ability to implement, with compassion, practices and policies on behalf of the Principal/Director
- Demonstrated ability to work with middle and high students and families with patience, compassion, and friendliness
The successful candidate will be able to blend professional performance with enthusiasm, humor, kindness, and flexibility.
This position is 40 hours/week, 45 weeks/year. Position starts August 1, 2019.
Position open until filled.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER