Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
TITLE: Sub Bus Aide - Transportation
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Valid DOE fingerprinting certification.
REPORTS TO: Transportation Supervisor
1. To be sure all students are secure in their seatbelts/wheelchairs.
2. Help the Bus Driver maintain a clean bus for everyone.
3. Assists the bus driver in maintaining good student conduct on the bus.
4. Assures that students get on and off the bus in an orderly fashion
5. Provides written records of violations of the student code to the transportation supervisor.
6. Helps to supervise children on bus.
7. Maintain a professional atmosphere.
8. Positive student interaction at all times.
9. Must adhere to all school policies.
10. May be required to drive a school van.
11. Other job-related duties as assigned by the Transportation Supervisor
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Per the most recent Collective Bargaining Agreement.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the School Committee’s policy on Evaluation of Support Services Personnel.
Job Location (County)