Licensed Physical Therapist (Part Time)
MSAD 55 is seeking to contract with a Licensed Physical Therapist. This position will provide physical therapy services to students in MSAD 55. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: planning and using appropriate diagnostic tools and therapy techniques, collecting data on student performance, participating in IEP meetings, and reporting progress for individual students. Anticipated need is for 4 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will:
• Ensure thorough and timely documentation of services, activities, and student progress.
• Consult and work collaboratively with educational staff and provide targeted education/training, as needed.
• Be self-motivated and be able to work independently, be goal- orientated, and dependable.
• Have current Physical Therapy License.
• Have current Criminal History Records Check (CHRC) from Maine Department of Education.
Applications are available on-line at www.sad55.org. Please send application, letter of interest, copy of certification, and three references to:
Dr. Carl Landry, Superintendent of Schools
137 South Hiram Road
Hiram, ME 04041
Telephone: (207) 625-2490
Closing date: As soon as qualified candidate is found