Are you looking to make a difference in someone’s life?
We want you on our team!
Administrative Support Professional (ASP)
Come join a team who:
- Makes a difference in someone’s life.
- Makes connections easily and has a desire to help people.
- Takes a thoughtful and understanding approach to their work.
- Is open to solving problems and thinks quickly on their feet.
- Has exceptional skills in communicating.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
The Administrative Support Professional is responsible for day to day general administrative duties that include, but are not limited to: answering phones, filing, data entry and photo copying. The Administrative Support Professional also supports team members with questions and requested tasks. The Administrative Support professional is integral in contributing to a positive work environment and enhancing company culture.
Additionally, the Administrative Support Professional will be responsible for completing assigned tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Assists Regional Office Manager in complying with company policies and procedures
- Develops and maintains communication systems, insuring compliance with agency and contract standards and procedures (confidentiality).
- Performs clerical duties when necessary such office upkeep, answering phones, data entry, photocopying, filing, faxing, creation of documentation/forms and other duties as assigned
- Assists in duties associated with the hiring process for Direct Support
- Works with Regional Office Manager to ensure orientation of new staff
- Timely and accurate completion of state mandated reports under direction of Regional Office Manager
- Maintenance of personnel and client files in compliance with PSC of Maine Policies and Procedures and State
- Completion of time sheets and human resource paperwork as directed by Regional Office Manager
- Proficient with the use of office machines and procedures, personal computers including the use of common Microsoft windows applications as well as the ability to use web-based applications and
Pathways team members are committed to promoting a positive culture within our teams and communities. Our Service Committee and Employee Advisory Committee are just two of the ways that we invite our teams to support each other and our communities. When you join us our goal is to ensure you have the training, mentoring and experience to feel supported in the work that you do.
Pathways team members providing direct care are committed to providing evidence based practice models including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic relationships and effective skill-building interventions. Check out more about our services at www.pathwaysofmaine.com.
We are committed to your growth and development. We have an opportunity for you to advance in the position that you start in within your first year of hire through our level system. We work with our team members to set goals for their professional and personal development and check in on those goals in supervision. We encourage you to learn and grow with us!
Pathways is offering opportunities across all regions of Maine for Clinicians, BHP’s (Behavioral Health Professionals) and BAT’s (Behavior Analyst Technicians). These positions are to provide direct care in home, school and host settings.
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
- High School Diploma. Administrative experience is preferred, but not required.
- Hourly Wage Starting at $11-$ 12 per hour based on experience.
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome.