$2,000 Hiring Bonus for Applicants that Qualify for an Ed-Tech III Certification!
Special Education Ed Tech / BHP:
- Assist students in achieving academic success by providing our students regular guidance, mentoring, and support in the classroom and in 1:1 situations.
- Participate as a member of our education and treatment teams which facilitate individual counseling as well as group counseling and assessments.
- Provide behavioral support based on each student's individual treatment plan which may include de-escalating tough situations and performing physical restraints to maintain student and staff safety (State approved training provided on site)
- Promote school pride by helping maintain a clean and welcoming facility.
- Make a difference in the life of children while growing as a person and a professional
- REQUIRED - At least 90 credits from an accredited college for the Ed Tech III
**$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR ED TECH III'S & PAID OUT IN 2 INCREMENTS**
- Competitive pay starting at $19.00/hr for the Ed Tech III
- Merit based raise system with growth up to $23.00/hr.
- Earned time and sick time
- Opportunities for growth within the company. Many of our directors and managers started out as BHP's!
- Great work – life balance with school breaks off.
- Year round schedule with modified summer school schedule.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b Retirement with 4% match after 1 year, Health Flexible Spending Account, Legal, Short & Long-Term Disability, Basic Life & Supplemental Life, AD&D, and Employee Assistance Programs.
Maine School Solutions locations are approved day treatment programs licensed by the Maine Department of Education as special purpose private schools. Maine School Solutions believe that all students can learn, achieve at high standards, and have abilities and talents that are worthy of being identified and supported. Maine School Solutions are an affiliate of the Becket Family of Services which has 40+ locations and over 50 years of serving New England youth and families.
At Maine School Solutions, we provide individualized therapeutic support and educational services to those students identified as special education and that have not been successful in public school in grades K – 12. All students have an assigned school social worker and are supported by Behavioral Health Professionals (BHP), Special Education Teachers, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Therapists.
Maine School Solutions is an EEO employer